Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Bad night

Not sure quite what's up with Jo at the moment - though she's still got something of a cough - but she was up more during the night than we would have liked, as she has been for a number of nights, now. Basically, she's not got back into the rhythm of sleeping through that she'd got into before she got ill. As a result, we're both running a little tired.

I realised today that I've been listening to music from my home server at a reduced bitrate (and, I think, in mono, rather than stereo), which has significantly degraded my listening pleasure. Not sure if I did this on purpose before we moved to a faster ADSL connection at home, or for another reason, or if the configuration file got over-written at some point, but it's sounding much better now.

Good day at work, tackling security vs performance vs architecture vs integration ease vs backwards compatibility trade-offs.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?