Saturday, November 26, 2005

 

walking

As I was away at ERMC last weekend, I didn't get the chance for a decent walk. Luckily the weather cleared this afternoon and I took Jo for a good hour and half. I must remember to pack a map in her carrier, as I got the wrong path, and ended up further from home than I'd hoped. Moo came and picked me up, which was very kind, particularly as she'd been asleep when I phoned. We've got Si and D round for supper tonight. It's been a while, and we're looking forward to seeing them and hopefuly having a good natter.

Well, we did have a good (and very amusing) natter, which is good. Si and I (in geek mode) had a look at how long my walks have been. Today I did a little over 5.6 miles. The other weekend I did a little over 5.7 miles. I am, indeed, doing a little under 4 miles an hour, which suggests that I'm pushing it, which is, in turn, the plan.

I have to say again that Moo is a complete star for picking me an Jo up. Si and D are also stars, and we had such a lovely grown-up (un-child centred) evening tonight. They're so not allowed to move...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?