Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

Less fog

Pretty much says it all, doesn't it? The drive home took me nearly an hour and a half - double the usual time - and visibility was down to around 20-30 metres at time. There was a little fog on the way in this morning, but not much. I'm not sure what's up with Newmarket Road at the moment, but the A1303 was a nightmare today - and yesterday. Today I went up the A1303 a bit towards Bottisham, and then doubled back onto the A14, which was fine. Tomorrow I've got to take my car in for an MoT. Yet more expense.

Popped into Cambridge today to visit the Div Fac (Divinity Faculty) and get some books out (on the history of Israel in the Old Testament Period). They've now increased my borrowing rights from 7 days to 10 weeks, which should be an improvement. Interesting meeting this afternoon. Jo continues lovely, as does Moo. Not much else.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?