Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

History of Israel - tutorial

That's what we're supposed to be talking about - not sure how long we'll spend on it, as we really need to discuss what I'm going to do in terms of assignments (of which I have two to write).

The weather seems to have changed, as promised, and we had a bit of a rainstorm come over around 1430, all in preparation for the snow that's supposed to arrive tomorrow. We have the office Christmas party tomorrow (yes, I know it's a bit early), and it's due to start around 1900, but if there's been lots of snow already - or it looks like it's on its way - I doubt we'll end up going, which would be a pity. I've already warned Peter, but we do hope to make it if we can.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?