Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Feeling yeuch

Well, Jo slept much better in a warm room, and if I'd not started to come down with a cotton-wool head, I expect that I would have done, too. I feel pretty horrible today, and my mood wasn't helped when I moved out of the way of an oncoming car in a village on the way to work this morning and hit a kerb, puncturing my tyre. This required two new tyres, as the other front tyre was worn enough that there would have been a significant detail. We just don't need to be spending money like this, we really don't.

Had a good supervision (different to a tutorial, in that it's not academic) with Keith last night. I was knackered, and had completely forgotten that he was coming, but we opened a bottle of red, and had a good chat. We covered a variety of topics, including my favourite theologian (Calvin, which surprised him more than a little bit!), Atonement, and how things are going generally. He's not yet got round to reading this blog, but says that he'll try soon (hi, Keith!).

Music today


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?