Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

Feeling sinusoidal

Yup, my sinuses are all bunged up, and it feels like my head might explode. However, apart from that, I've feeling relatively human. Still off to the doctor's tomorrow, as my throat's still not better, but could be much worse. I'm pleased to note that Morgan seems to be getting better.

Kate and Mac are around today, and are staying till Sunday. I'm off Friday evening to Sunday lunchtime at London Colney, for my latest ERMC weekend. I've done all the required reading, and am now looking at some other bits and pieces, though I'm not sure how much extended reading I'm going to get done. Not much else going on, really: Jo woke at 1130 and 0400, but just wanted a quick feed, and was straight back to sleep, so it wasn't too bad. I woke around 0630, and properly surfaced out of sleep around 0645, and spent the next 30 minutes just lying in bed next to a sleepy Moo, thinking about how happy and lucky I am, and thanking God for it.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?