Friday, November 18, 2005

 

ERMC at London Colney

After a lovely morning with the darling who is Jo, a good meeting in London with a customer, which raised lots of fascinating questions. That finished just after 2pm, and once I was back at Witham station, I started off to the ERMC weekend. I wisely avoided the M25, and arrived a little before 1730. Met my tutor Alan for supper before he departed (and a service), then into our first session on atonement. We were looking at different models of atonement in hymns, and were somewhat stymied by the multitude of different models and names for them. Angela, who's on seconded to our group for now, was very helpful, and straightened a number of issues out. We had some group worship, then some wine and cheese, then, against my better judgement, to the bar. Only had a pint, but good conversation. Although, being tired, I wasn't looking forward to this weekend, it's great to be with these friends again.


Comments:
good point. sorted...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?