Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

140/80

Went to the doctor's today (Bill, who's great) to see if there's anything he can do about this sore throat that won't go away. He's come up with some ideas, which is good. He was impressed with how much weight I've lost (whilst agreeing that I could lose some more), and took my blood pressure. When I'd gone to the nurse for my last check, about a month ago, it was 130/90, which is _bad_ (it's the second number they worry about). Today, it was 140/80, which is _good_. Well done me. Losing weight, getting fitter and keeping taking ACE inhibitors (Zestril/Lisinopril, in case anyone wonders) seems to be helping. So, good news, all in all.

Still feeling cotton woolly and sinused up, but hopefully that'll go away soon. At least it's masking the sore throat.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?