Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Tewkesbury

I'm in Tewkesbury on business, and stopped off to see my parents a little south of Bristol, and Polly, my sister was there as well. Didn't have time to do much more than have a meal with them, but it was lovely to see them. It's hard to find time to see them, as I've mentioned in previous blogs, because we're busy, they're busy, travelling with Jo for long periods of time isn't much fun, and it's 3 and a half hours absolute minimum. So this was a good excuse to pop in.

My brother's looking for a laptop for work, and Dad mentioned that he had a couple of old ones floating around, so I said I'd look at them to see if either of them would be worthwhile reconfiguring, but unless Jim (my brother) is looking to use it mainly to prop doors open, neither laptop would be of any use to him. I've taken the HDD out of one of them to wipe, and have taken the whole machine for the other, as I couldn't get into it very easily.

Sad not to be with Jo and Moo, but that's the way it goes. At least I'm looking forward to the next couple of days' work.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?