Sunday, October 16, 2005

 

Much better, now

Not sure what it is about me and weekends and the moment, but I really had a nasty time with this eye infection. Luckily, after lots of sleep yesterday, and three hours straight this morning (plus some eye drops), I felt much better. Well enough to take the Jo out in the afternoon, and let Moo have a sleep, which is really important.

Didn't seem as much of my parents as I would have liked, and it's a bit harsh to make Moo spend so much time with them on their own, but noone seemed to come to physical harm, so it can't have been too bad. I spent some time with Dad discussing a paper we're trying to put together on Canon Law and the Internet, and I think we're getting there. Need to do some more work on it, and then have a second draft.

In the meantime, I'm reading for my next tutorial, whihch is on Exodus and Covenant. There are more versions of some of the Exodus stories than I'd been aware of, and the strong covenantal side of the end of Joshua was something I'd not not concentrated on before. Interesting, particularly the overlap with suzerain contracts in the secular sphere.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?