Friday, October 21, 2005

 

I'm still standing...

...or, more accurately, just beginning to stand. Yesterday, Jo really started to stand for short periods of time. Maximum time so far is around 4 seconds, but she's practicing more and more. She will, I think we can safely say, be walking by Christmas, which could be lots of fun.

Today, Jo turned 8 months old, and she's more lovely by the day. Not sleeping as much as would be our perfect expectation, but she does sleep, and we do, too (sometimes). She babbles, with more and more recognisable syllables every day. She's more and more mobile, and loves the cats. She also learnt a new skill today, which was rattling something in front of, but not within actual reaching distance of, one of the cats (Willum by preference, as Megan's tolerance levels are lower). The clever thing about this is that, as Jo's out of range, it's _Mummy_ who gets scratched, and not our original protagonist.

Quote of the day: (on IM)
Me: sometimes I love being a geek
Si: lol
Si: me too

Music today (yes, I recently ripped my "Stairway to Heaven" CD, which I suddenly discovered wasn't on the server)


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?