Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

DK tomorrow

Off to Denmark again tomorrow, so a 0540 start, and I won't be home before 0020, I suspect. I've remembered to pack a couple of novels (crappy sci-fi ones, admittedly), because last time I ran out of things to read a little early. I really hope that I manage to get some sleep this time - last time I didn't, and felt pretty awful. Sadly, I'm not going to see Moo and Jo for a couple of days, and they're heading off to Moo's parents. I wouldn't have seen much of them anyway, as Thursday's busy, so it's a good chance to see her mum and dad and grandmother.

Busy at work with bits and pieces: we're shipping a release to a customer soon, and I needed to get some pieces together for that, including arrange for someone to go and do a full install for them; still juggling a support issue; and there's a demo that I'm in charge of which isn't going too well. The latter isn't really my fault - in that things have not worked that might have done - but I'm project manager, and so I should have kept more of an eye on it.

Started reading a very good book on the sacraments: "The Sacraments in Protestant Practice and Faith" by James F. White. So far concentrating on baptism, but I'm looking forward to work on the eucharist.

Music today - not much chance for music today, as I was rather busy


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?