Friday, October 14, 2005

 

cat?

Moo and Polly (my sister) told me last night that Jo said "gat" while looking at the cat yesterday, but I wasn't convinced. But this morning, she was looking at a favourite book (of cats), and kept saying "ca-ca-ca", when prompted to say "cat" which suggests that we're very close to a first word. She also does a passable "hello" when people come in the room sometimes, but we'll wait and see. "Dada" and "mama" happen, too, but not with any kind of intention, as far as we can tell.

Comments:
Just wait till she starts using kitty's tail as a pull toy (heh heh!).

Congrats on her first words. I think my grandson is the only kid in recent history (at least in the Western Hemisphere) whose first word was "yes" rather than "no." They say the darndest things. . .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?