Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

Non-Ashes things

...probably won't be appearing for a while, since the "having-won-the-Ashes-feeling" doesn't seem to be going anywhere too soon. Bad luck.

Had a great IM with an old friend from school today on skype called Kim. She lives in Norway, and ought to have been revising, but was writing some (rather dark!) stories instead. And chatting to me. She was one of the first really good friends I had who was a woman (well, maybe I thought "girl" at the time) - never a girlfriend, but just a friend who was (is!) female. She's very short, but not as short as Moo (in fact, she's a giant a 5'1"!), and she's with a bloke called Frode (who just got back home to discover that she wasn't revising...

Anyway, it's been a while since I put in much that was specifically theological, but I'm still reading the Postmodern Bible, and am now on "Ideological criticism", which resonates very strongly with me. I'm sure I'll have lots to say about it when I've finished.

By the way, finally got some more pictures of Jo up on her page, including last pictures of Suzy, taken the week before she died.


Comments:
course I can. *cough*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?