Sunday, August 07, 2005

 
Well, after that last post, I've done some more work to tidy up the Perl script, and am sending it to the gnump3d developer, Steve. It now reads multiple log files, accepts a username on the command line, as well as a different date. With a bit of work, it could probably become a proper gnump3d package, and callable from the webpages, but we'll see. If anyone's interested in having a look, send me an email.

We interviewed another nanny today: we'd thought we had one sorted out, but it fell apart, so we started again. Too early to see if we'll have any luck this time round, but she's due to give us a call later today to say whether she wants to give us a trial go. She certainly seems very nice, and I'll blog some more about her, depending on how things go.

Unluckily, I'm away from home again for two nights this week (Monday and Tuesday), and will be getting back pretty late on Wednesday, so I'm feeling a bit fed up because I'm not going to see as much of Jo (and Moo, of course) as I'd like. It should be interesting work, however, and it's a part of Germany I've not visited before, as far as I can remember. The real pain is that I'll be away over my birthday (Tuesday, the 9th), which is just one of those things. My mum's even coming up to visit, and I won't see her at all. Not expecting many exciting presents this year, as I start my ordination training at the Eastern Region Ministry Course (ERMC), and there are a number of books that I need. I'm also planning on getting an alb, so I'm hoping for some money and/or Amazon tokens.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?