Saturday, August 27, 2005

 
Tired, but happy and at home. Jo was so pleased to see me, and we had a lovely long cuddle. Suzy was also pleased, and then I got some time with Moo. We're all knackered (Moo did a lot of driving getting back from her parents today), but it is lovely to be together again.

A quietish morning: after a short service with my group (we used the very good "Service of Reconciliation" from the Mother's Union) and breakfast, we spent the main part of the morning hearing how we'll go through the first academic module (Old Testament - OT), forming groups roughly based on where we live (I'll be going to Stowmarket a couple of times a term) and arranging the dates for the seminars. We finished off with a high mass - or at least a formal Eucharist in the anglo-catholic style (though no incense, admittedly).

After a quick lunch, I had a good drive home (an hour and a half, compared to the two hours it took to get there), listening to the cricket. And now I'm home, which is great. If only Jo would go to sleep...

Just watching Casualty, I discovered that I got confused the other night and mixed up Cystic Fibrosis with Multiple Sclerosis whilst talking to someone a few days back. I wouldn't feel such a prat, but he's a neurologist. Heigh-ho.


Comments:
Hi, OP. Yup, the odd seminar during evenings. Hope you're enjoying the blog, and look forward to seeing you on CoF sometime.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?