Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

Music today

Music today

Creedence Clearwater Revival

Flying to Edinburgh as I write this, listening to music on my phone. Luckily the Nokia 6680 has an offline mode, so it's easy to load a few albums onto a memory card and listen to them on the plane. Flying with a couple of Danish colleagues for a meeting in Dundee - musttalk about my job at Cryptomathic at some point, but suffice for now to say that we produce software around cryptography, and though I'm no mathematician, we have some fine ones in the company, my boss, Peter, among them. It's a great company to work for, with fun people and rewarding projects. I've not enjoyed myself so much at work for around 8 years.

I con see a lake below us: a flooded valley? And decent sized hills. I suspect that we're over Scotland now, or at least the Borders, so they'll make us turn off electronic devices soon. Easyjet don't run to GSM connections on planes yet, so I'll finish this off and send it when we land.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?