Sunday, August 21, 2005

 
Jo's much improved, and I went with Fi and Jo to a Friends Meeting (Quakers) in Sudbury. An hour of silence, with just three people speaking, for maybe a couple of minutes each. Jo was quite vocal, but they'd made it clear that they welcomed babies, and people were very nice afterwards. I really enjoyed it, and though I don't think I could cope with just that style of worship - I enjoy liturgy a lot on occasion - it offered a quiet space in a way that Anglicans don't do well (in my rather limited experience).

I'm looking forward to starting my training on Tuesday - we have Si and D over at the moment (I'm blogging as D reads about Newfoundlands), and she starts her teacher training on the same day, so we're both starting new things.

Just noticed: I had two comments from people I'd not come across before: hi to Rodney and Christopher. I'd love to know how you found this blog. Thanks for paying attention.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?