Monday, August 01, 2005

 

Aargh! It's such hard work trying to organise families! My parents live 4 and a half hours away, and Catherine's about two and a half hours away, and although Catherine's are both retired, all four are very busy. We'd like them all to see as much as possible of Josephine, but sorting it out's really hard. Not helped by the fact that my father takes services on many Sundays, so it's difficult for them to get to us over weekends. On the other hand, I'm starting to have commitments on weekends, and long journeys are hard with Jo and the dog. And although my mum is going to come up over my birthday to see Moo and Jo, I'll actually be away in Germany, working.

What else? Note to self: must remember to get some DVD+RWs tomorrow. The new DVD-recorder (under 100 quid from Tesco's) is very good, but it does need media.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?